Disappearing Cap Agreement
Agents are eligible to receive a credit of $3,750 towards their yearly cap, for every “Capper” agent (as defined below) that they influence to join our office. In order to receive the $3,750 credit, the new “Capper” agent must meet the following criteria:
- $2M production within the past 12 months, verifiable by MLS data or at the discretion of Market Center Leadership.
- Capper must name referring agent on their Binding Sponsorship Agreement or in the case of a previous KW agent (where they already have a sponsor) is at the discretion of Market Center Leadership.
- Capper must join our Keller Williams Realty Phoenix location paying a full cap.
- Should the capper leave our office prior to paying $15,000 in company dollar, the referring agent’s cap will be reassessed based off of the % paid in to date and at the discretion of the Market Center Leadership.
- The cap credit will be applied to the current year cap, or will take effect on your anniversary date – cap credits will not be paid to an agent already capped.
- Non KW Agent
In order to receive either disappearing cap credit, the KW agent must provide a warm introduction to the team leader. A warm introduction must include an appointment set up by the KW agent with the TL.
The disappearing cap will ONLY work in a market center with high integrity and with agents who are living within the KW culture.Disappearing Cap Agreement (920 downloads)