NFM LENDING – Ryan Sandell
Magnus/Encore Title Agency
Old Republic Home Protection
Creative Financial Solutions
Preferred Partner Program (MSA)
Keller Williams Realty Phoenix takes pride in being able to support our associates by helping facilitate relationships with reputable vendors associated with the real estate industry.
The Preferred Partner Program (MSA) is designed to give vendors who are leaders in their own respective industry and who are in alignment with the Keller Williams culture the opportunity to build relationships with our Agents.
The KW Phoenix Preferred Partners act as stakeholders in the agents’ businesses by offering tools, world class service, and ongoing training to achieve collective growth.
Q. Who can participate?
- If you are a vendor associated with a service or product used by, or recommended by, one of our Agents you may be eligible to participate.
Q. How does the program work?
- Cost to be determined with Executive Team
- The Preferred Partner Agreement (MSA) will be for one year and will be reviewed annually.
- Agree to abide by the Keller Williams Culture Commitment Letter
What will I receive with the Marketing Service Agreement?
- You will be offered the opportunity to market your services to our Market Center of 200+ agents through various means of exposure.
- You will have full access to our office. You are more than welcome to pop by and visit with our Agents and work in the common areas.
- You will have access to place marketing materials in the Agent mailboxes.
- You will be able to speak for 5 minutes on a rotation basis at the monthly sales meeting.
- You will be given priority when we look for sponsors to some of our larger events.
- You will be placed in our New Agent First 100 Day Action Plan which will encourage the new agent to call and set an appointment to get to know you and your business.
- Host a minimum of one sponsored lunch for our agents at a training or sales meeting throughout the term.
- You are welcome to come to the Monthly Sales Meetings. (We do ask if the seating is limited that you stand in the common area where we have audio and TVs displaying the information. We are a rapidly growing office, so we just want to make sure we always have room for our Agents.)
- You will be able to schedule a Quarterly Meeting with our Team Leader to discuss how to increase engagement with our Agents.
- You will be placed on our Keller Williams Realty Phoenix website as a Preferred Partner.
- Your company logo will be included on our Monthly Training Calendar.
- You will periodically be featured on our TV screens throughout the office during business hours.
- You may lease an office (if available) and place an employee within the office to better service the agents and foster relationships.
What if I have more questions?
- Contact Carlie Goulet at Carlie@KW.com or 480.442.1442 with any questions or for more information.